Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Creativity Challenge #1

O.K., while I'm kicking around some more short story ideas and working on an article for a friend's blog, I decided to start the 1st Creativity Challenge.  So here are the rules!

You, my followers, will comment with a phrase, a word, a setting, or a picture (you may need to put a link to the picture, not sure if you can post pics in comments).  I will print them up and draw one at random.  The one I choose I must write something using that phrase, word, setting, or picture.  Make sense?

Come on people!  Will you challenge me?

Much Love,
Willow

2 comments:

  1. http://dorothy-of-oz.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=144#/d2mhi1f
    (Dorothy of Oz is but me on Deviantart;-))
    Loving Blessings, DaphXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Daphne! My friend Jodi posted a couple pics to my Facebook page. So far there are 3 things to pick from. I'll do the random drawing on Friday.

    ReplyDelete