Thursday, September 29, 2011

Getting back on the wagon!

O.K., it's been awhile since I've posted.  While Gallo was on seasonal hours, it became really difficult for me to keep up my creative recovery.  Getting up at 4:30 is one thing but with seasonal hours, I had to get up at 3:30 in order to do my morning pages.  Yeah, that's way too early for me.  Seasonal hours are over now so I'm planning on getting back on the Creative Recovery wagon.

While I have your attention, Tess Whitehurst has a new mini book out to help you clear the clutter in your home.  It's only available on Kindle and it is only 99 cents.  Here's the link!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B005Q0ZKZO/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_K3hHob0S3XNPJ

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back to the blogosphere, Dear One!! You were missed.

    Hugs!
    Raushanna

    ReplyDelete